June 30, 2013

The End Of Google Reader. Time For Bloglovin'?

Well today marks the last day that Google reader will be running. Your blog list will no longer be on the reader to peruse. I've gotten so used to it and I'm not happy to see it go but there is a really good alternative. Bloglovin.

Bloglovin' has a really nice and easy interface and makes it super fast and easy to keep up to date with all your favorite blogs. You can import your blogs from Google Reader right there and list your own blog as well. Bloglovin' also helps you find blogs like the ones you love as well as any kind of blog you can think of.

Make the move and follow me while you're there!



2 comments:

  1. Salam Mona :),

    I'm so glad we're following eachother on bloglovin' and continue in this way our long blog friendship =)...
    By the way,nice outfits in the previous post :)!

    Mwah!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! Thank you. I feel the same way. I'd love to keep my readers and keep up with everyone.

      Delete

Thanks for commenting!