June 26, 2013

Swell!

Well, in case you haven't noticed, I've been a bit busy. I've been working on my new business! I'm really excited to tell you guys about it and how it came to be.

I've always loved designing blogs. If you've been a reader of Mama Mona for a while, you'll know the design on this blog has changed many many times. A few years ago I started a second blog about blog design but it sort of died down when blogger changed it's interface. Recently I decided I would start an online business making blog templates. After I bought the domain I started working on different designs and I'm happy to say it's now up and running. Yes Swell Blog Design is open for business! I have premade designs and also do custom templates.

I'd love to know what you think of the new site, the designs and of course if any of you find yourself wanting a new blog template, please think of me?

Without further ado, presenting: Swell Blog Design

:)

5 comments:

  1. WOW! You Go Mona! Mabrook mashallah! I am so excited for you in your business! I have been meaning to change up my blog! xoxo!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! I'm excited too. I need to work on learning how to promote it though I think.

      Delete
  2. Lovely designs Mona. I wish you all the best in this endeavor! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!