February 8, 2013

Recent Goings On


Things have been a little busy lately, haven't had time to post but I though an update was in order.  We've been on mid year break and school starts up again in a couple of days. It's been an eventful break, but all in all, Alhamdulillah.

Here the kids are out for dinner. Dawood is less than thrilled to be photographed, but you know I do it anyway.

Salwa fractured her foot. She's ok now and will get the cast off soon.
Here are the girls posing all nice at a Mexican restaurant we went to for Salwa's birthday.
Dawood complies :)
 We adopted a puppy! His name is Rocky. He was orphaned and rescued by a kind woman who kept all 6 in her home until someone adopted them. He's so great, really a little ball of love and fur. Isn't he handsome?

5 comments:

  1. what a handsome little puppy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mashaallah you have beautiful children, and a very handsome young man... I can;t believe you have such a grown up son mashaallah! I am sorry about Salwa, hopefully she is better now?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, alhamdulillah. I know I can't believe it myself sometimes :) She's good, thanks...got her cast off and happy to be free of it.

      Delete
  3. I'm catching up on reading and just saw this…

    How in the world did Salwa get those jeans off, and why wouldn't they have her take them off before putting a cast on?!? That said, I'm glad she's okay, alhamdulillah. I broke my foot years ago and I know it's not fun!

    Congrats on the puppy! Masha'allah he's a cutie.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!