December 5, 2012

Misc.

Blogger/Google/Picasa have informed me that my photo storage is full. It only took almost 8 years of blogging!. I'm now using Photobucket and I hope it's showing up everywhere. I remember someone once said  it was blocked where they were.

Anyhow, this post is just a random jumble of images of late.

This here is a mug I made in a workshop at the same place I go to Zumba. They were making Christmas designs and I decided to go for the Zumba logo. I'm just using it for make up brushes though cause I'm not fully confident of that paint staying on through many washes.
What happened here was we were eating at KFC and it was an outdoor table. About 8-10 cats swarmed around us and waited for food. It was hilarious and fun.
My current manicure, it's Wet n' Wild Megalast in I Need A Refresh-Mint. It's a little more green in real life but I wouldn't call it mint, more of a Tiffany's blue. I love the brush on this, flat and wide and curved. If you've tried it, you know what I mean.
This is on a pajama top I got as a gift and it's a very cozy, comfy pair of PJ's, but this picture/wording cracks me up so bad.  The look on the T-Rex is one of "I don't know why it says Crocodile either"

This is a T-shirt I re-did specifically for my Zumba Pink Party. I realize it's a little gaudy/tacky but it's just for fun. I cut the neckline and hems off and stretched them out. Then I made some cuts on the sleeves and backs and lined the openings with a contrasting color fabric, holding it in place with little studs.

I'm now proudly down 8 kilos. I really love the feeling of my jeans being loose on me. I sewed elastic in one pair and another I want to do the same. I don't want to buy new stuff because I fully intend to get smaller so I'll just wait.

I'm going to be moving soon and it's a lot of work but also exciting. Lots of sorting, purging and organizing on my mind. If you like organizing you need to look at this Youtube channel Organizedlikejen She's like, crazy organized and I want to be like her when I grow up.

That's all for now, write me a comment will ya?

13 comments:

  1. Love the nail polish! Blogger just informed me the same thing about the full photo storage. :(

    Now I have to figure out what to do. Ugh so annoying.

    Anyway, congrats on the 8 kilos! Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just upload them to Photobucket then paste the direct link to each photo on Blogger using "from a url". Thanks :)

      Delete
  2. The nail polish is really pretty! And I lol'd when I read what you wrote about the crocodile pajama top, it's cute!

    Congratulations on losing 8 kilos! That is so awesome!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Just look at his face, that's what he's saying.

      Delete
  3. I love the dinosaur pjs!

    Blogger just told me the same thing about my blog and I was wondering what to do. So if you post links from photobucket it will work?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yea, the last few posts, the pics are off photobucket. Just paste the direct link into blogger but choose from a url instead of upload.

      Delete
  4. I usually Flickr or my instagram photos...

    EIGHT Kilos! That's AMAZING! I've been working out on and off since Feb and I'm still losing and gaining the same 4-6 pounds! 8 kilos is over 17 lbs! You go girl!!! So proud and happy for you! Did you change your eating too or this is all from Zumba (which I missed today :( I was going to go for the 1st time...just signed up at a new gym).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'm eating less in general but not "dieting" I just eat a smaller portion. I can't deny myself anything or eat something specific according to a diet, I just can't.

      Delete
    2. Same here, but my problem is not controlling my portions! I really need to get on that!!!!

      Delete
  5. Those are beautiful cats, Masha-Allah, Umm Mona (Can I call you "Umm Mona" sister in Islam?) :)

    wasalaam

    muslimarvels.tumblr.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are all over the streets here, really. I love them but feel bad for them. Just call me Mona :)

      Delete

Thanks for commenting!