November 23, 2012

Sephora Haul!

 I re-fell in love with Sephora this summer in the US so when my mom was coming I made an order as a birthday present to myself. Is that lame? I don't care.


The Goods :)

Bought:

  • Sephora Collection Retractable Brow Pencil - Waterproof 04 Midnight Brown 
  • Tarte Shining Stars Limited-Edition Best Sellers Collection Shining Stars Limited-Edition Best Sellers
  • Tokidoki Roulette Gloss Trio Neutrals (Mozarella, Hercolino, Coco Bella) 
  • Soap & Glory Clean On Me Creamy Moisture Shower Gel 3.4 oz
  • Sephora Collection Signature Clear Pencil Case Smoke
  • Sephora Collection Creamy Body Wash Caps Cotton Flower 
  • Sephora Collection Creamy Body Wash Caps Coconut

Code offer- Tarte/ Smooth Operator™ Amazonian Clay Illuminating Serum

Fresh Happy Birthday Beautiful Minis

100 pt bonus- Ojon Rare Blend Oil Total Hair Therapy

Samples :) 
Urban Decay Eyeshadow/Primer 
Benefit Cosmetics The POREfessional
Korres Pomegranate Mattifying Primer
BECCA Shimmering Skin Perfector
Thierry Mugler Angel/ samples

Some close ups:
 

 The brow pencil is really good but it goes fast! I adore the Tarte blush and now want ever Soap & Glory product there is.  Anyone a product junkie like myself?

9 comments:

  1. Oh Mona! I'm with you on the Soap & Glory - I love it and get people to bring it over for me from the UK. I've got Peaches and Clean, Scrub your nose in it, Wishing on a Jar the list goes on! The packaging doesn't do it justice as it makes it look gimicky but it is great stuff. Enjoy pampering yourself ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have a small one of the hand cream and it's seriously THE BEST. I love the scent of their stuff too and think the packaging is cute. Thanks :)

      Delete
  2. No it`s not lame :-)

    Nice stuff.

    XO Arezu

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice haul! So much fun to get extra samples with our stuff.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I really want the Benefit primer now.

      Delete
    2. I agree with Candice!!!!!!!! what an awesome haul!!!
      Follow me? chiccupcake1.blogspot.com
      -Jen <3

      Delete

Thanks for commenting!