July 28, 2012

Glossy Box

So you know how a few months back, in Egypt, I had posted on how I always wanted to do those beauty box things they have here but couldn't so a friend and I did our own? Well, being here in the states I took the opportunity to get a Glossy Box an then canceled! Ha, I'm leaving soon but I really love the box the sent!
Here's the box:


It comes with a small magazine shown here.


I loved how it was wrapped up with a ribbon and tissue, plus the box itself is sturdy enough for using it store things in.


The contents, nessled nicely in shredded paper. 

First Aid Beauty Smooth Shave Cream

Wella Professionals Enrich Moisturizing Treatment (a hair mask) 

Kinerase Restructure Firming Cream

Shea Terra Oraganics White Chocolate Whipped Shea Butter. ( This stuff smells good enough to eat)

A full size Beauty Addicts Mascara

 A Perfume Organic fragrance sample vial.


I loved receiving this. I would have gone for Birch Box but they have a waiting list. Over all I'm satisfied with my box. Anyone else get this?

10 comments:

  1. I don't do Glossybox, but I do Birchbox and MyGlam. I think they are a lot of fun. It is great that you got one while you were here. It looks like it had great stuff in it.

    *Erin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've heard good things about Birchbox, and the price is better.

      Delete
  2. I just got my very first glossybox! I loved it! I love the way that they wrap everything. The tissue paper is so nice, the ribbon and the box, oh my! It's so sturdy! It's by far the best "packaging" that I've seen so far. I get conscious box, I LOVE it!!! I got a starlooks box this month too, don't think I am going to do that one again but I love the glossybox! I signed up for one other but can't think which one now.. I love getting "pressies" in the mail! I signed up for MyGlam but they had a waiting list but the amount of spam they send is terrible! I told them to take me off the waiting list.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm getting spam from Beauty Army but none else. What did you get in your Glossy Box? I'm assuming it's the July one? I think mine was June.

      Delete
  3. I get Glossybox Canada and Glymm (which is only in Canada) and I'm on the waiting list for Topbox. I'm also getting Julep (nail polish) but that's from referral credits i have left and I've only paid for one box of that.

    Please visit my new blog! It's all beauty! So far it's been reviews of products and beauty boxes but hopefully I'll think of other interesting stuff :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've been on my phone a couple of times I keep forgetting to follow, will do now!

      Delete
  4. By the way I read that there's a beauty box coming to the middle east but starting only in the emirates before it spreads out to other countries. Hopefully it makes it to Egypt!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome, you're definitely in the know!

      Delete

Thanks for commenting!