March 24, 2012

Weird Fun Asian Stuff

I love coming across the quirky, cool stuff that makes it's way here from Asian countries. Here are a few little things that caught my eye.

These towelettes expand in toner or lotion and become a mask.

Make up pads and an eyebeow/lash?comb, but the writing on the back is great.

What?!  I love Engrish.

I was surprised by how nice and soft this brush is. The bristles don't budge and it's cloud-like. That's all that matters to me. The girl on the package seems to agree.

These little paper soaps in a test tube are cute and fun. I always have some with me in case somewhere has no soap.  I think these also can be sprinkled in a bath.
Do they have cute stuff like this where you are?

8 comments:

  1. Hahahaha, I loved the Engrish, made my day. I haven't seen these things in supermarkets here in Cairo, but sometimes in exhibitions in the summer I'll catch a glimpse of a few Asian products. Will now keep more of an open eye to see what I can find! :) Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I always find them in little shops that sell cosmetics, gifts and accessories.

      Delete
  2. I like those stuff too.
    We have also Asian stuff in Holland.

    XO Arezu

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your comment :)

      Delete
  3. looooool awesome. we don't get a whole lot of asian stuff in the states as far as I know unless you actually go to an asian store like in china town in the bigger cities or if your town has an asian grocery store.

    i love the Engrish :-P and the paper soap is a great idea honestly, its always yucky when you go somewhere with no soap, or with no paper towels.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yea, sounds about right. Yessss always carry tissue and soap. And wipes. And antibacterial gel. :)

      Delete
  4. greetings from Turkey friend
    blog visit to you

    http://laracroft3.skynetblogs.be
    http://lunatic.skynetblogs.be

    ReplyDelete
  5. While I was in Singapore - I was checking out all the interesting Asian stuff. My new fave store is MUJI. The containers and make-up brushes, etc. are great.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!