March 17, 2012

Recent Purchases

Here's a few cool things I got over the past month. Loverly.

I got these from the local homemade soap lady. They smell amazing.

Got this bangle on sale, I like the geometrical shape.

This butterfly cuff was also on sale,  got many compliments on it :)

I love these kinds of masks, the small package is the kind you put in your toner or rose water and it expands. Fun!

I want to learn to crochet, so I got some yarn but I'm already having trouble. I had to untangle many knots just trying to get this in to a ball. Ended up cutting it and the girls made friendship bracelets with it.

New scarf! It's square so I had to find a tutorial on youtube to find a way to wear it that I liked.
So, fun stuff I picked up here and there. Whatdya think?

12 comments:

  1. Lovely stuff ma sha Allah! And that yarn looks gorgeous! Need some tips with the crochet? Let me know!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Once I know what the heck I'm doing, I'll be sure to ask you if I have a question. You'll regret offering.

      Delete
  2. Crochet is my main hobby/craft! I think Crochet Spot is really good for tutorials and simple patterns -- http://www.crochetspot.com/how-to-crochet/ -- you can also search YouTube for instructional videos.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OH cool! Thanks! I'll favorite that, I'm probably gonna start simple. A scarf. Might be done by next winter :)

      Delete
    2. I just found this today, could be helpful! http://www.craftyminx.com/crochet-school/

      Delete
    3. Wow, awesome. I've done a bit but there are mistakes. I'm learning but this is great, step by step, very helpful, thanks :)

      Delete
  3. love the soaps and the yarn is lovely! I've been wanting to do some crochet or knitting but it always seems like a winter activity to me lol probably because all I usually make is scarves and blankets :-P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yea, I figure I'll give myself time, lol.

      Delete
  4. you bought yourself some very cute stuff,

    XO Arezu

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's some cute stuff! That soap looks really nice!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yea, one is at my bathroom sink now and it's nice and creamy and smells good.

      Delete

Thanks for commenting!