March 20, 2012

iphone Case DIY Makeover

I got this iphone case when I first got my phone about a year and a half ago. White was the only one I could find but it got dirty quick and I then got a black one. This is the one I've been using since and it's been a phone saver several times. It's just plain black with the rhinestones that I bought separately and stuck on. It comes in a sheet about the size of the phone. Anyway so, I had this old white iphone case lying around and I got the idea to give it a makeover.

I decided to use this gold glitter nail polish all over it.

Her's one side all painted. I let that dry over night, then did the sides and front.

And here it is all dried.
The finished product, on my phone:



I'm pretty happy with it. Very blingy. I figure it's a nice change. You could also stick rhinestones and all kinds of stuff all over it with the gold (or whatever nail polish) as a base color.  What do you think?

13 comments:

  1. nice idea.
    I buy them from ebay ;-)

    XO Arezu

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. I saw one at Accessorize that was cute but very 16 year old girl looking so I don't think I'm allowed to have it. It was encrusted with pearls and rhinestones bows etc, all over.

      Delete
  2. You are a genius, I love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not really but Thanks!

      Delete
  3. that's genious! LOL why don't you put a coat of clear nail polish to give it that finish + extra shine :P ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yea, I thought of that but I was too excited to post about it first lol.

      Delete
  4. That looks great! I have a plain blue one, and I'm getting bored of it. I've looked for some cute cases but all I like are for the new iphones. Maybe I should decorate mine myself.

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW, well if I ever get a iphone haha will try this idea. Its awesome Mona!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!