February 20, 2012

Twelve

Zayneb is 12 today! I can't believe it. TWELVE! She was my first daughter and is a wonderfully kind and hilarious girl. She's often helpful to her little sisters and kind of my buddy a lot of times too.  Here are some of her greatest hits:

Just a few hours old.
Smiley baby!
As a cute and curious toddler. 

Laughing it up in a water gun fight.

A little lady

What a great smile.

She looks soo much like Safiyah here.

Hair cut and looking nice.

Sleeping with Mish Mish.

Driving a boat. :)

Face paint at Giza Zoo.

Looking fancy at a end of year school assembly.

Growing up

Sweet as can be

A young lady.


Seriously, the other day I got weepy when I noticed how grown up she's getting. I love you Zayneb, you're my buddy forever.


24 comments:

  1. Masha'Allah... beautiful girl... like her Mom! It's scary how quickly the time flying by.... :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, yea it really is.

      Delete
  2. Masha'Allah! She's growing up to be a beautiful young lady! Happy birthday Zayneb!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Alhamdulillah, thanks!

      Delete
  3. Happy birthday Zayneb! Lots of love, Aunty Sha

    ReplyDelete
  4. Machallah, she's a beautiful young lady.
    Happy birthday to your buddy. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. She's beautiful! Happy birthday Zayneb!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous10:24 PM

    Mashaa Allah,looking at the pictures as she is growing to be a beautiful young lady,May God bless her to be a role model for Muslimah.
    Happy Birthday sweetheart.Can you tell who I am?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm guessing Sitto. Thanks :)

      Delete
  7. Zaynab! I love you so much... Do you know how amazing you are... just know that you are loved and you can be whatever you want to be... No one will love you like your MAMA. Happy Birthday... May Allah bless you always.... love Khalto Eman

    ReplyDelete
  8. mashaAllah a beautiful baby and a beautiful lady! Allah keep her on the straight path and make her into a beautiful and pious young woman ameeeeen!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, inshaAllah Ameen.

      Delete
  9. She's beautiful Mona. I echo "new wife's" sentiments whole heartedly!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Aw, she's beautiful, mashallah. Kids grow up so fast, I can't believe it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Melissa, yea it's too fast. Alhamdulillah.

      Delete
  11. oh my gosh it makes me want to cry. All the blessings for you and your family!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, yea it gets me emotional.

      Delete
  12. Lovely young girl mashallah :-)All your kids have your simple and heartfelt smile!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow..kids grow up way too quick! mashAllah happy birthday to your daughter and may she have many many more! You sure sound like a proud mother =D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!