February 18, 2012

Bought

Yesterday I went to a sort of flea market. There were all kinds of stands. New, used, Avon/Oriflame, housewares, food. It's great to see this type of thing becoming popular here. Here are a few of my finds.

One woman had a stand of beautiful hand made soaps. I bought this one because it's made with ylang ylang. I love the smell of ylang ylang, but mostly I just like saying ylang ylang.
I got this Avon Planet Spa Mediterranean olive oil dry body spray. It's really nice on and lightly scented.
I love a good scrub, I tried this one by Avon last night and I liked the size of the beads, not huge or tiny and the scent is nice, which is always important to me.
A wood bangle.
These tiny little jewels that you stick on your nail polish. For some perspective on how small they are, look at the little bottle they came in.








Teeny Tiny
Finally this dress for Zayneb. She got it for her  bday on Monday. It's short so she'll wear it over leggings or jeans. It looks really nice on her, mashaAllah.

12 comments:

  1. great stuff. was it nice and affordable? It makes me want to go to a flea market shopping !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yea, pretty much. The soap was more than a regular soap but it's very nice.

      Delete
  2. mashaAllah loooove the wooden bangle. and the sparkles are super cute too! 

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, yea, aren't they?

      Delete
  3. Hijab Revival1:45 AM

    ohhh i love flea markets!! they are the best for one off finds!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yea I hope they get bigger here.

      Delete
  4. EDB Scarves & Designs6:47 AM

    I love such soaps and lol at saying  ylang ylang :))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Heh, yea It's such a fun word.

      Delete
  5. What great buys, Masha'Allah! I never have luck at flea markets. They don't really have them in Dubai, either. I can never say no to body products :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really, I would have thought they did there.

      Delete

Thanks for commenting!