January 16, 2012

Accessories And Storage

I got this idea from UmmSultana who got the idea from  Already Pretty about how to store brooches. I jumped into action and decided to use a crochet/lace type length of ribbon I had. I figured the holes will make it easy to pin brooches to it. So I nailed it to the inside of my wardrobe door like so.


Then I simply pinned all my brooches on there and they are easily visible and accessible. What do you think? I love it!


My mom gave me this cute little hanger for jewelery and I was really wanting something to hold my costume jewelery so this was perfect.


So I pinned this coat on Pinterest months ago and also blogged about it here.

 Since then, I got a simple pea coat but, really what I loved was the cute polka dot bow. So when I saw a bit of the same ribbon that my mom had, ding! Light bulb. I made this bow and sewed it to a pin. Here it is on my coat.


Lovely. I love little projects. Simple things, really. They make me happy :) What do you think?

6 comments:

  1. I still love that coat..lol Your pin is adorable. ;0) lizze

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh well! Go girl you are so fast!!! I love it of course, and the bow is adorable as well. Thanks for the link ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mashallah, Love the coat Mona,

    Great ideas for storing accessories..
    This post made me smile. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Assalamualikum,

    Aww Masha Allah the coat is just so fabulous :) ....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Salam Mona :o),
    oh such a little cute post!I really enjoyed it and I'll sure follow your advice in regards to storage.Eh but the cute bow on the coat...wow...that's something I call a really fine thing.So sweet!
    Kiss,kiss...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lizze, yea it's super cute, thanks:)

    Umm Sultana, lol, inspiration hits when it hits!

    Eman, thanks, glad you enjoyed it.

    Ms. Unique, alaikum alsalam, yea it's very feminine and pretty.

    Jasmina, Thanks sweetie!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!