November 14, 2011

Eid

 So on the Eid, we just went to the mall for some fun, shopping and dinner. They showed a free movie for kids. Kung Fu Panda 2. (Old I know) It was cute. The kids played at the arcade and met friends. We had dinner at Planet Africa, it was yummy.


At the Theater. Anyone else tear up when Po's mom gave him up?


Safiyah & Salwa playing the dance game.

Aren't they sweet?
Dawood begrudgingly taking a photo for posterity.

Acting crazy. Who's acting?
Dinner, I love the potato skins here, I'm gonna try to make them.

The gals


Me and Z


This snake freaked me out all through dinner.

This was 2 days later on a trip to exchange something.  :)

10 comments:

  1. you look so glam in abaya.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Miss Hijabi, Thanks, it means a lot coming from you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous11:25 PM

    Mona, you look so put together and lovely! I love the embroidery. So glad you are feeling better. Goofy kids, almost teen indulging mom with a pic, and happy parents - Thanks to God for all those blessings :)
    Lizze

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look great Mona!
    Lovely pics, you have a beautiful family :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I bet your feet thank you for the flip-flops!

    What a cute picture of your son behind you. Your youngest daughter reminds me of my oldest when she was that age.

    I'm glad you had a good Eid!

    Anisah

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lizze, Thanks! :)

    Amalia, thanks alhamdulillah, they're pretty cool.

    Anisah, They do! Lol, photobombed by my own kid. Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look fabulous in your abaya! Love the embroidery and shape of the garment. It looks custom made. I think what I like most about your personal style is that it suits you- like your clothing and accessories are part of you, not just "on" you. I struggle with it, and havent found my own look.

    Eid Mubarak!

    ReplyDelete
  8. iMuslimah, thank you so much, that's a great compliment.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Mashallah, looks like a nice little Eid :) Love your abaya btw!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Salamualaikum sis,

    Mashaallah you look Beautiful! I Love that Abaya, so chic on u! Belated Eid Mubarak to you and your family!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!