November 14, 2011

Back From The Dead

That's how it feels anyway. This past week I have been so sick. I was fine the first day of Eid then came down with the flu. It was terrible. Fever, cough, headache, body ache, cold sweats, the works. Then It turned into the never ending cough and I had to visit the hospital and it ended with a stomach flu and today is the first day I feel normal. Alhamdulillah.

You really should appreciate your health. I've had no appetite and lost 4 kilos from that alone. I had to force myself to eat a piece of bread just to take medicine. I'm just going to say Alhamdulillah, I'm so glad to feel normal again. I almost feel hungry today. 

I actually cleaned. I haven't cooked since before Eid. The apartment was getting very messy though, as much as the kids tried to help out, It was just not good. So when I felt up to it today, I put on a podcast and now I can sit and relax and not feel terrible just by looking around. There's always laundry. That never ends, but otherwise, the place looks good. I'm glad no one came to visit me when I was sick, the place looked embarrassingly bad. Everyone was away on Eid vacation, visiting family anyway.

I'll post pictures from Eid day, today, inshaAllah. All week I hadn't even had the energy to crack open the laptop. It's good to be back with the waking and out of bed. Alhamdulillah.

9 comments:

  1. salamat :(

    Thanks God you become ok.. take good care of yourself my dear

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had that a couple months back so totally know how you felt so big hug and get well soon!xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to hear you're feeling better, sis. Alhamdullillah.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks everyone. It's great to feel better, alhamdulillah.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Inshallah you continue to heal! Good to hear from you again sis. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Umm Aaminah, thanks, getting there. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh no I'm sorry to hear you were ill. Hope you are back to your old self soon!
    I was also sick for 3 days last week with food poisoning but alhamdulillah feel fine now.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Amalia, Thanks. I'm glad you're better.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Glad to have you have back Mona :)
    Cheers to your good health!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!