August 25, 2011

Found My Eid Shoes!

Well, I said in the other post that all I had to get was shoes for my Eid outfit to be complete. Well, I found them.  I was out getting the kids their Eid clothes and saw these.



I know they are a lot on the dressy side but I just loved them and when I tried them on I was surprised that they were not hard to walk in. I guess the platform evens it out somehow. I think they'll look great with any dressy black abaya as long as I'm not going to do a lot of walking.

8 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, those are so pretty! I love how it looks when the soles are thick under the toe, I guess like you said the platform is thicker?

    Glad you can walk in them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooo lala..those are really pretty heels! So you are all set and ready for Eid Mashallah :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Umm Aaminah, thanks, yea it's like the heel isn't as high as it looks cause your foot is higher up.

    Zee, yep! Ooh la la is what I said!

    Miss Hijabi, Thanks! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous shoes machallah!! Saha :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nina Red, thanks! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm a heel fanatic, a passive one albeit. I'm 5'10 so it's already built in. If I were shorter I'd definitely invest in them. And your heels are quite cute. Try wearing black/ midnight blue nail polish with it (if it works the way I'm imagining it to) I'd definitely notice it if I were walking down the street.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Perfectly Imperfect, I want to be a heel fanatic but I end up being a wedge fanatic. See latest post.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!