May 19, 2011

PINTEREST!

You guys. I love this site. Pinterest.com. It's my new obsession. It's so much fun and, I warn you, addictive. 

Basically you "Pin" things, images, to your "Boards" You could browse for hours on there looking at such cute, pretty, inspiring things.


You can also pin things from any website, with their bookmarklet and upload pics from your computer.

Here's my page . I've already been inspired to make a couple of DIY projects.

This ruffle pillow, I ran out of fabric and I don't have a sewing machine so don't make fun!


Also these paper roses. I just stuck it on the fridge like a little kid.





There's also lot's of pretty food and home pics, fashion, people, tons of stuff. They also have an app so you can pin things anywhere.

You can join by "requesting an invite" Which takes a while, I'm told, or I can invite you.  Don't blame me when you can do little else!

17 comments:

  1. Salaam sis. I "ran into" a creative young sister's page. Google The Creative Muslimah (can't remember if blogger or what).

    Anyway she does a thing called "quilling". It's sooo beautiful, needs no special tools that I could tell, and it pretty much limitless.

    Anyway just wanted to let you know about it. I know you like cute n' crafty and this is something that doesn't require a serger, 5 yards of $100 fabric, and an industrial glue gun. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i like the idea so much ,can u plz invite me? Hanady.mousa{at}gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. i just discovered that site last night and was wondering what it really was (as i was half asleep)... so i thought i will look into it in detail later... thx! seems im gonna be addicted too lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh, wow, looks so interesting. love the things you've created.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Umm Aaminah, I'm gonna look that up! Thanks for thinking of me!

    هوندا Sent!

    Edibe, Yea it has that effect.

    Hijabi Mommy, thanks! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Umm Aaminah, I'm gonna look that up! Thanks for thinking of me!

    هوندا Sent!

    Edibe, Yea it has that effect.

    Hijabi Mommy, thanks! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Now I have to do everything in my power NOT to go there lol it looks pretty cool but I already have too much to do! Thanks mona ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Will check the site later. The pillow looks good though!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Assalam-alaikam Sis,
    this looks like great fun. I have requested an invite. I like the flowers on the fridge.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for the site. I checked it out yesterday and spent like over a hour there. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. thank u very much for the inspiring blog and that awesome site
    i sent for invitation mainly for my daughter who is crazy about crafts..but didnt get a response yet..
    i wonder if u can send me an invitation
    bbbask@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Is=za, Good for you, knowing when to step back! :)

    Hajar, thanks :)

    Umm Salihah, thanks, It was easy.

    Jane22ee, Lol, you were warned!

    Bothayna, Sent, hope you get it soon, it is great for crafts.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Can u please invite me also?

    ReplyDelete
  14. forgot the email:)

    janeu_va@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Umm Ali, done :) It shouldn't take very long.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Would love an invite if you could send me one! grapey at gmail dot com. Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!