This is a recipe I've used a couple of times before, but it's been a while. It's a no bake kinda copy of Reese's Peanut Butter Cups. They are really good and really rich. Smaller squares are actually better than how I cut them. This is the recipe but I tweaked it according to the many reviews. You're gonna want a cold glass of milk.
- 3/4 cup butter
- 4 cups confectioners' sugar
- 2 cups peanut butter (1 jar)
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs (Marie biscuits worked great if you're in Egypt)
- 1/4 cup butter
- 2 cups semisweet chocolate chips (Or chopped up chocolate, I used dark because that's what I had but I'd recommend milk chocolate for sure)
- Melt 3/4 cup butter or margarine over low heat or in the microwave. Remove from heat and stir in confectioners' sugar, peanut butter and graham cracker crumbs. I used a hand mixer on low. Spread mixture in 9 X 13 pan. A plastic bag over your hand works well for this. Pat down evenly.
- To Make Topping: Melt together 1/4 cup butter or margarine with 2 cup chocolate chips. Spread this mixture over peanut butter mixture. Refrigerate 1 hour. Cut into squares.
Keep refrigerated. You can freeze them, wrapped individually as well.