March 11, 2011

Cool Stuff

Some recent things of interest.

Safiyah playing X Box kinect. Awesome but she wasted most of her allowance on a quick turn.
Remember these? My mom got it for the kids, hours of fun.
These stickers are being sold everywhere, they look like the Egyptian license plates.
Cute refrigerator magnets :)
A friend of ours' dog. He's the sweetest!

Also, I wanted to say that my thoughts and prayers go out to all the people affected by the earthquake and tsunami in Japan. Horrifying what has happened there.

7 comments:

  1. I love spirographs! My sis and I had one when we were little. Fun! What a pretty dog btw... I miss having a little buddy. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the magnets! And haven't seen those spirographs in ages!

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha i got so confused reading the arabic january im like ... *panic attack* which way am I supposed to start?! So not used to reading right-left.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Umm Aaminah, Yea we had it when we were little, it's so cool.

    Hijabi Mommy, Thanks, yea I couldn't remember what they were called.

    Perfectly Imperfect, Lol, yea especially since the letters aren't connected like they usually are.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love spirographs. Can't wait until LO is old enough for one - hours of fun to be had

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great pictures! We have 3 of those license plate things. First one got ripped and is now stuck on the fridge, 2nd one is in the car and 3rd one I'm sending to my brother.. his birthday is 25 January :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ruby Tuesday, yea, they love it!

    Amalia, Lol, I put it on the side of my fridge. Dawood bought one for his room.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!