October 31, 2010

Weekly WW #5

I'm feeling mighty hyper today. Happy cause I lost a kilo and a half this week. Thats 3.3 pounds, which brings my total loss so far to 12.5 pounds or 5.7 kilos. Yay!

I know this sounds so corny and cliche but I'm really proud of myself. I'm making smart choices and finding that balance between eating everything I want, whenever, all the time and going overboard and depriving myself. The middle ground is really OK. I'm eating things I enjoy and learning I like vegetables more than I thought. I even have a little chocolate each day. (After Eight)

I don't have a goal weight in mind, I just know it's really far off so I'm not sure if it's a good idea to set a long term  goal weight or a short term one or what. I'm just going to keep doing what I'm doing, inshaAllah.

11 comments:

  1. After Eight brand of chocolate *love them* or after 8pm?

    Congratulations!! Nearly 6 kilos is a lot, are you starting to see it?

    Maybe you don't need a goal weight. Maybe when you look in the mirror and feel happier with what you SEE is better, its healthier and numbers can mess you up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. After Eight chocolates! I love dark chocolate and mint. Thanks, yea I think you're right, I don't see it yet but I think another 10 lbs and it will show.

    ReplyDelete
  3. mmm I love after eights too!

    Really well done on your weight loss so far! Hope I can do the same insha'allah!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I looove chocolate and mint too! I was addicted to Cadbury's Bubbly Mint for a while... had to cut back because I was seriously afraid of weight gain.

    Mabrouk on losing almost 6 kgs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations you should definitely be proud of yourself. Are you excercising also, just curious if that helps or if you're doing it strictly with diet (i hate to excercise :p).

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous6:05 AM

    congratulation,I'm so proud of you.keep up the good work

    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amalia, Thanks!

    Shahirah Elaiza, I don't know that one but I'm sure it's amazing. I'm gonna Google that now. Thanks.

    Stephanie, thank you, I was walking an hour a day until this week 'cause my walking partner was busy but we're starting again inshaAllah. I hate going alone, it's boring and you get stares.

    THANKS MOM! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Salam Mona :),
    first of all sorry that I didn't comment before in regards of your WW diet (or better said life style...because it's all about that,isn't it :) ).So,today I really want to give you a hug and say COCNGRATULATION on your achievement.I'm sure it's not always easy,but just keep up the good work beautiful lady =).
    Kiss,kiss dear!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anonymous7:40 PM

    MasaAllah,
    Keep it up! I never look at the scale[i let the doctor do that].I judge myself by how my jilbab looks on me.
    Umasiya

    ReplyDelete
  10. Anonymous9:37 PM

    MAshallalh! THat has to feel great! I am super proud of your efforts.. Inch by inch it's a cinch!

    love Eman
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  11. Jasmina, Thanks! :)

    Umasiya, That's good, I'm not weighing except once a week now.

    Eman, It does alhamdulillah. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!