September 20, 2010

Back To School And Pretty Things

So school's back in (Cue the angels singing) and the weather is getting nicer. We're actually having the AC off sometimes now. It's nice. I feel a little cluttered mentally. It's partly to do with actual clutter and also to do with the kids' schedule not being quite set yet. They have a half day all this week and the bus driver is still getting used to the route, etc.. Hopefully by next week we'll have it down. The four of them now get on the bus together in the morning which is easier, plus the bus comes almost and hour later than past years. It's much better this way. Another thing is, you know that feeling you have after a trip or vacation and you come home and feel blah? Yea. I gots it. Thankfully though I have school starting to distract me. It's been a looong summer and I'm definitely ready for some quiet mornings and meeting friends for coffee in the AM, etc.

So enough of that. Here are some Pretty Things!

Hijab pins. You can never have too many.
Photobucket


Cute notebook & Gel pens. The kids got new school stuff so I got jealous.

Photobucket

My new clock! I love how it looks. Hate how it sounds. It scared the crap out of me the other morning. It'll just be a clock, no alarm, thanks.

Photobucket

I love this purse. It's my smallest one and the long strap lets me wear it across, hands free. It's more of a gunmetal grey than silver like it looks here.


Dangle-y peacock feather looking earrings. Cute?


Another pair of wedges. I like them cause they're really light.


I've got a pile of laundry with my name on it and it's not going anywhere. Till we meet again...

5 comments:

  1. Mona,
    your post made me giggle. I love how you describe things, it's just like you are reading my mind but I can't express myself in an interesting way like you do ;P
    Happy Semester for you and the kiddos. Enjoy your AMs now :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dr. N, Aw thanks. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the new wedges.
    I love back to school season shopping :-) even if I don't buy anything I love browsing the aisles

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Jessy, yea me too. I love new school supplies.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh stationery and retro-style clocks, love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!