June 17, 2010

Little Update

I've been in a kinda non bloggy mood lately, and kind of busy. The kids are doing swim practice again 3 times a week and loving it. I am enjoying sleeping in and no school/hw/nagging/studying.

We're going to visit my dad in Alex next week so, excited about that, my sister's coming too so...yay :)

So who plays OMGPOP? I love this site! Skye is to blame for getting me hooked. My favorite game is Draw My Thing, which is like a drawing/guessing game. I also like Blockles and Letterblox. Just to be honest, using the link above will give me credit if you sign up through it so, thanks!


Here are the kids at dinner last week.



At a friend's birthday party yesterday.



8 comments:

  1. oh masha'allah I didn't know you had three girls (the first pic) I assumed it was two girls and one boy. Haha when was the last time I went to a birthday party. I wish I could be a kid again *sigh*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please Make Nation of Muhammad Very strong Put this logo in your blog.

    And please help me for make this Campaign Internationality in anther blog of Muslim.

    I am from Makkah and I don’t no English very well only Arabic.

    Thank you
    God bless us

    The Link:

    http://krkr111.blogspot.com/2010/06/campaign-one-body.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Assalamualikum,

    Oh! it's been sooooooo long since I've visited the blogs. Anyways I've come back and started blogging too Alhamdulillah.

    Masha Allah, beautiful pics and ur kids have grown so big. :)

    I also love your new blogger look, it's so fabulous :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like they had a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Salam =)

    Glad to see you're enjoying the school break as much as your kids! You totally deserve it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You've made me addicted to the games on that site!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just though I'd drop by and inform you that you won an award! :D
    Check out my post! And hopefully you can get back in the blogging mood (I'll have to as well hehe)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ms Unique, Thanks, yea I changed it again! :)

    My Getaway, Yea Alhamdulillah.

    SHahira Elaiza, Salam, For sure. I love the summer vacation. Till about the last couple of weeks!

    Hajar, Ha! I warned you!

    Modest Justice, Wow, yay! I'll look now, thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!