April 7, 2010

Lately

Hey, I haven't really been posting a lot. Just haven't had any brilliant post ideas. We've had a week off school and they just went back today. It was nice to have a break. I think it's the last break for 2 months till school ends. I will be so happy, I can't wait for summer vacation. School here stresses me out.


The weather has been gorgous lately and we took advantage of it yesterday and went to a water park. It was such a blast. I love slides and oh yea, the kids had fun too!




















Most of the time we were too busy having fun and near the end as we were about to go, I remembered I didn't take a single photo. This is the kiddy area, Safiyah loved this!











Me and the older three spent most of the time on the big slides, which I didn't get any photos of but you can see part of one in the background here. Aaah! It was so much fun!













Salwa brushing her hair out, she's such a girly girl. Didn't want me to take a pic before she fixed her hair.










Can you tell he loves having his pic taken? I think he has chocolate on his mouth or something.













In other news it was our 14th wedding anniversary yesterday and as well as some new
gym clothes from Adidas, I got lovely flowers and chocolates!

14 comments:

  1. congratulations!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 14 years! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mashallah, you have a beautiful family! Happy anniversary :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks you guys! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations on 14 years!

    I also love water parks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. congratz sis masha'allah
    insha'allah there is many more happy years to come! that water park looks like so much fun! I havent been swimming in ages! and those flowers are so pretty, oh and dont even get me started on the chocolate mmmmmmm

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for all the congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Umm Aaminah, it sure is cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aww the flowers are beautiful! Happy anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy 14th anniversary!!!

    Btw, you were tagged for a 'What's in My Bag?' post over at my blog!
    http://shaelaiza.blogspot.com/2010/04/whats-in-my-bag.html

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks MyGetaway and Shahira. I think I did one of those recently but I'll check it out. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. i love water parkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkks.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Anonymous8:09 PM

    It is always nice to get flowers, Mabrooks Mones, Kul sanna wa antum tayibeen;) miss you. Eman

    ReplyDelete
  14. Naseem, meee toooooooooo!

    Eman, Thanks, we miss you too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!