February 2, 2010

7 Things Tag

I was tagged by Angie at My Lebanese American Life for this meme. Seven things about yourself, easy peasy.


Strong and sweet!
  1. I've been addicted to iced tea lately. Making and drinking a pitcher each day.
Boomde-ada, Boomde-ada, Boomde-ada, Boomde-ada
  1. I love Discovery channel shows like How It's Made, Mythbusters and Dirty Jobs!
MashaAllah
  1. I want to travel so many places, to Tokyo and Kenya most. Maybe one day.
Perpetually the new girl.
  1. Growing up, we moved too many times to count...something like 15 times before high school.
I see race, shoe, bee, tan, gee, bee, ear, vice...
  1. I love playing PathWords on Facebook, it's the only game I like on there, just started playing around a week ago. I'm trying to get to 1000 points. I'm up to 920.
Both haram by the way.
  1. I'm really fascinated by accents. My favorites are Jamaican, Australian, Scottish and Creole.
I dont think it's good luck or anything, I just like it.
  1. I love when I catch the clock at 11:11. Since I was a kid. I don't know why.
I tag:

Jujey
Naseem
Majda
Jasmina
Melissa
Nilly
Janny

OR ELSE!

7 comments:

  1. Scottish accents yay :) You know in Scotland all the kids try to put on their best American accents to sound cool.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Inshallah you will get to travel to all the places you want! I'm also addicted to ice tea just need to learn to drink it without sugar.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jaz, ha, American accents are nothing special.

    My Getaway, Thanks, Oh I cant do no sugar!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, how cool! We happen to have in common every single one of these things...even the 11:11 clock thingy! I like 12:34, 5:55, and any sequence like that too. This is a neat post :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Asiya, for real? That's awsome. I like 12:34 but don't notice other ones.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Boomde-ada ... Boomde-ada ... Boomde-ada ... Boomde-ada~! Hey, I love the Discovery channel too! LoL!

    ReplyDelete
  7. i dont even know what an american accent sounds like...haha.

    i love the photos you included.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!