January 31, 2010

What's In Your Purse?



It's been over a year since I did this one.

  1. Mirror and bandaids, just in case
  2. Blistex Lip Medex, my favorite lip balm ever, eye drops and inhaler for allergies.
  3. Vaseline, good for many uses
  4. Shiseido Blotting papers, hotel sewing kit and soap papers
  5. Burt's Bees Nail Butter, 2 nail files and an orange wood stick
  6. Burt's Bees beeswax lip balm and cotton candy Lip Smacker, and some Panadol
  7. Clinique Almost Lipstick in black honey and Shu Uemura eyebrow brush
  8. Ear pods and memory stick
  9. Tissues and wipes are a must
  10. Anti bacterial Gel
  11. Essence of Beauty Pomegranate Apple hand cream and body mist
  12. Phone, Nokia N95, Love it wouldn't trade it for any other. Well, maybe an IPhone. It takes good pictures, (except this one!) and video, has all my mp3's and podcasts. Love it.
  13. Wallet
  14. Sunglasses, by WileyX
  15. Keys and gum
  16. Notebooks, pens, pencils and a HK stamp. For list making, note taking and occasionally to entertain Safiyah.
Somehow, it all fits in my bag. This post is fun, I highly recommend doing it! You'll end up cleaning out your bag too.

21 comments:

  1. I was gonna say ''why didn't you post a photo Mona?" but you did and I just can't see it... ):

    Does anyone know why photobucket photos are always blocked for me - where do i go to fix it??

    Anyways - I love this sort of thing. I must be nosey. :) I note also that you STILL have many lip balms and stuff, lol. Do you buy your burts ones there? We have them here too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ms M, that sucks, I put it on blogger now, can you see it? The burts bees is from the states.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow thats so much stuff in one bag! Does it get heavy??

    ReplyDelete
  4. I still can't see it but you're a sweetie to do that for me. Thank you. It's obviously something going on with me...well my computer anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous11:48 AM

    I like it so much , i discovered there's things missing in my purse

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sara, yea it all seems essential but it's not too heavy.

    Ms M, how 'bout now? I uploaded it right from my computer.

    Anon, Glad you like. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. i see some hello kittyyyy! haha :) i'm off to clean mine out now inshAllah

    ReplyDelete
  8. MJ, you know it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Mashallah, I love your black bag mashallah, I used to carry so much in my bag but my shoulders hurt too much so now I am downsizing, I mean technically speaking vasiline could be your all purpose moisturizer for the few hours out, I think I keep 1 extra bandaid and a sewing kit in my wallet still but am doing better at cutting down the rest, sunglasses, keys, phone, wallet, and inhaler a must though. Oh, an d kleenex. You dont want to see whats in mine now, I have one for work that has tons of papers and I know theres at least one apple in there...ha.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  12. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Eman, don't forget about that apple! lol. I think you have a really similar bag that's like butter yellow, right?

    ReplyDelete
  14. Mom of 29:45 PM

    Almost have the same stuff plus "a bottle of water/biscuits/chocolates"for the kiddos"who gets hungry all of a sudden" and when it gets too heavy I switch to a back pack"yeah sounds boyish but I'm a mom of boys" ;)

    N series mobiles r great for music lovers.I have an N96 and its my it Ipod too.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Mom of 2, yea back packs are good. :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. I see it I see it I see it - Yay! Good to have a pic for nosey people like me. :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. damn that's a lot of ish.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Ms M, yay!

    Naseem, I need it all. All of it.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Ms M, yay!

    Naseem, I need it all. All of it.

    ReplyDelete
  20. first time i ever heard of soap papers....thanks...im a major germaphobe...i'm gonna search them :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. Angie, they're great. A lot of places don't have soap sometimes so it's handy.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!