January 9, 2010

LOOKLET

Looklet is kinda like polyvore, but more fun. They have less options and variety but I like that the stuff is on a model and you can choose the background as well. Of course the models are all, well, models and not average sized women, but it's fun mixing new looks. They do seem to have a bug when saving which has been frustrating but they save the items you've used to make it easy if you need to re-do it. Be warned though, It can get addictive.

I'm doing some hijab-able looks and while they don't have real hijabs, you can use your imagination and get the idea, right?








































Here's my page. So what do you think?

9 comments:

  1. Oh wow...I've to try this!I thought you were talking about cartoon models,but these are real ladies.That makes it so real!
    Thanks for sharing Mona and you created some nice looks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, that's nice! I'll have to check it out! I like the styles you put together!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jasmina, Yea, my kids like the cartoon girl's games but this is cool.

    Angie, it is.

    Melissa. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now that's innovative. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Shahirah, No problem. Don't you love the internet?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice! I love the denim, ruffles, and suede outfit.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I totally love the last one...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks you guys.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!