February 4, 2010

Keywords


A wonderful thing called Blog Patrol keeps track of your blog visitors and how they got there, etc.

Here are some of the funnier key words that people used in Google to find this here blog o' mine.

  • "i dont give a crap anymore" meaning
  • why middle eastern people keep watering can in bathroom
  • i have lockjaw and feel weird kissing
  • mona 33 ways to have fun with men beofre you are married
  • are u supposed to swallow the white strips?
  • egyptian hijab hater
  • why do all middle eastern toilets have a hose?
  • I stuff toilet paper down ther
  • Funny ways to make people hate you
  • 19 comments:

    1. Too funny!

      ReplyDelete
    2. Yea I know, right? Lolz

      ReplyDelete
    3. Haha, I wonder what they thought the hose was for?

      Mine are all so normal: cairo book fair, al-madhoun novelist, police day in egypt, arabic literature epic, zafarani files review, the best arabic literature.

      I can't even find one funny one!

      ReplyDelete
    4. And I don't want to know where the toilet paper goes....

      ReplyDelete
    5. fascinating!!

      will try it out myself.

      thanks!

      ReplyDelete
    6. i hope that person didn't swallow the white strips... yeeeeech!

      ReplyDelete
    7. Marcia, yea I don't want to know either!

      Kit, Its great!

      Eyes Serene, I know, yikes!

      ReplyDelete
    8. Oh wow, those are pretty weird!! I laughed when I read 'I have lockjaw and feel weird kissing' and 'are you supposed to eat the white strips' oh my!

      ReplyDelete
    9. Oh my gosh...how did you get some of those!?! You prompted me to search mine but being all about food it was fairly dull in comparison: how to decorate a choc ripple cake, children fish curry (though I don't think it's a good idea to mix the meats like that :P), african style couscous and ''princess hijab'' because I have a picture on the blog from the French graffiti artist by that name.

      ReplyDelete
    10. Melissa, yea those were lols.

      Ms. M..I don't know HOW I got some of those!

      ReplyDelete
    11. Oh, I lied! Just yesterday, someone found my blog by searching "old arabic shit"

      ?

      http://arablit.wordpress.com/

      ReplyDelete
    12. Marcia, oh gross.

      ReplyDelete
    13. HAHAHA, this is hilarious!! Oh,boy, the things people google out there.

      ReplyDelete
    14. the funniest one was tge 33 ways to have fun men before your married...haha

      ReplyDelete
    15. hahahah priceless!

      ReplyDelete
    16. I‘d like to invite you to visit my fashion blog:

      http://www.mydarlingbubu.com/

      Thank you :). KISSES FROM SPAIN

      •••HAVE A NICE WEEK•••

      ReplyDelete
    17. I get some really wierd ones too! What are people thinking??? Fun post.

      ReplyDelete

    Thanks for commenting!