October 18, 2009

Motherhood



Motherhood
is a new film out staring a frumped up Uma Thurman. Who are they kidding? She's still more gorgeous than most. Even with a pacifier. As soon as I heard the title, I was interested. Then when I heard that she's a blogger, I knew it was my kinda movie. I don't know how popular a movie about a mommy blogger will be but I want to see it. You can even read a page of the character, Eliza's blog here.

I love movies about parenting. There's Mr. Mom, Parenthood, Step Mom, and a recent fave, Baby Mama, to name a few. Isn't that funny?Movies should be an escape from everyday life. But it really helps to know it's normal to be frazzled and be doing 10 things at once while looking, well...not like Uma but less than your best. Anyway the trailer is kinda cute.

13 comments:

  1. Aw, this does look kinda cute :)
    I also like these kinds of films. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww this looks like its gonna be good, baby mama was so funny

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amalia, Thanks, yea it does.

    Skye. I know My favorite line..."Where'd you read that? The Weekly World Dumb Dumb?"

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haven't seen that movie w/Uma Thurman in it, but it's going in our Netflix queue now!

    I agree that Mommy feel good movies are a must to escape into our realities...lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. this movie looks meh, no offence but ya..i'll wait till a friend rents it to watch it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bzmomma, yea even when they kinda mirror it.

    Naseem, of course it's meh to a non mom like yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  7. ooooohhhhh

    i'd like to watch this too!!

    wonder if it'll show here in malaysia.

    ReplyDelete
  8. yeah it looks like something I could definitely relate to. thanks for posting, i hadn't heard of it, and it'd be a nice diversion from dh's man films he usually rents.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Salaamz Mona where are youuuu??
    Miss ur p0sts!
    Tc sis

    ReplyDelete
  10. i don't think it's meh to me cause i'm not a mother. i'm not a boxer but i liked million dollar baby, i'm not a toy and i liked toy story.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Anonymous2:59 AM

    Mona, I just popped by to tell you how much I've been thinking about your whole family, and keeping you all in my prayers.
    Hugs and prayers,
    Lizze

    ReplyDelete
  12. salaamz sis
    just l0oked at my blog roll and noticed u havent updated in a whilee.. insha'allah all is well. take care =)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Naseem, nice logic...ok.

    Lizzie, Thank you so much. I really appreciate it.

    Skye, thanks yea..alhamdulillah.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!