June 9, 2009

Good Stuff

I'm a self proclaimed product queen and I love trying new stuff. I'm the sucker who keeps switching products just cause the ad looks so good but these are a few tried and true products I've discovered recently.

I got a sample of this scrub courtesy of mom and I just love it. I don't really have acne but I do get a spot here and there. First of all it smells so good. Cucumber, so it's feels like a spa treatment. It's not a very dense scrub like say St. Ive's Apricot, so it's gentle enough to use daily. Nothing against the apricot stuff, I like that too but more like once a week. This Neutrogena stuff rinses off easily and makes my face so soft. I'd have to use it more long term get a better idea of it's pore-clearing action though. The sample is a little tube but a little bit is all that you need. I've used it 5 times and there's still some left. I hope it will be available here soon.



This is my new favorite conditioner. I don't know why but the supermarket had some of the line for 40 something and some were 19.99 so I picked out this one and it's great. It conditions/ softens my hair like a heavy hair mask would but it makes your hair weightless. It de-tangles really nicely as well and of course smells yummy. Of course now I want to get the shampoo that goes with it, you know "for best results" :)



This is a classic redone. The old Skin So Soft oil is a dry oil spray. It's weird, it's oil but it's not super greasy like a regular oil would be. This stuff is pretty popular and the scent is well known. It's Great for knees and elbows and a quick spritz on top of your flip flopped feet when you're in a hurry. Avon products are actually pretty nice and reasonably priced for the quality.

Don't get me wrong, I don't go buying tonnes of products all the time but like once a month I'll get something new and it's a little pick me up.

4 comments:

  1. I love the skin so soft bath oil.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anisah, yea it's great stuff and the scent is so nice.

    ReplyDelete
  3. 19.99?
    as in dollars!?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Khadra, no 19.99 LE, that comes to maybe $3.50 :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!