March 11, 2009

Old Pics

So looking through some old photo albums, before we took digital photos, we had actual paper photographs! Amazing right? I miss them though but film and developing costs money plus you mess up a picture, it's messed up, that's it. Here are some old pics of pics.

This is Dawood and Zayneb when they were little-er. Salwa was still in the carrier, Safy was just a thought then.


This is from when Zayneb was born, That's my husband, Dawood is not impressed. Zayneb is the little skinny baby in the b&w photos.


This is after we came to Egypt, in Alex, the kids with E. I love this pic w/ the 3 of them!


The first one is of the dogs at the house in Alex, the second one is from Seaside in NJ.


This is D & Z and the last one is Dawood at Safari from last year.

11 comments:

  1. aww mashallah times a million

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your kids are so cute, mashallah. :3

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have the most beautiful family,masha'allah!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mashallah! Such cute children. Your boy looks like my son Habib.

    ReplyDelete
  5. They are gorgeous..Mona did you live in Seaside NJ...this world is so small Baba used to go to seaside every year while he was growing up to go and work at the boardwalk he had some friends there..for all you know he knows someone you know.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Masha'Allah, beautiful. Looking through photo albums is bittersweet for me; it brings back nice memories but then, I feel like, Where did my babies go?!
    And I still print pictures. Looking at them electronically isn't the same!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ahh nice pics mashallah!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks you guys, Alhamdulillah.

    Mistika, I lived in NJ a lot but not Seaside, it was just a day trip.

    ReplyDelete
  9. so cute babies...your curly girls looks alike my two girls. Some peoples tells that my girls looks alike Palestine or Arab kid.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oohh masAllah so cute!! I love that pic of all three of them together and smiling!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. MashaAllah, beautiful pics! Ahh, the typical standard American hospital nursery room blanket! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!