March 16, 2009

Random Ramblings


So things around here are pretty much at a stand still. Monotonous. Not complaining that's just how it is at the moment. I'm thinking I need to get a start on spring cleaning, inshaAllah. Time seems to be flying by...it's already mid March! School will get out some time in May and I'm looking forward to summer. My family comes inshaAllah and I miss them so much.

Safiyah smiling big for the camera.


Dawood doing hurdles.

I heard that Thursday might be off school because they made some "memory of Taba" day or something but I'm not sure. The stupid school will probably inform us the day before. Growing up, we had a sheet on the first day of school listing every half day and day off for the entire year. I know that here they have to account for the lunar calendar regarding Eid's but they could write either X or X day. They are just too disorganized to do it.

It's 10 pm and I forgot to hang the laundry out and there are school uniform stuff in there so I gotta do it now!

4 comments:

  1. I know how you must be filling my mom is coming in 2 weeks and I am counting the days.
    The kids looks so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent posting and very good blog.
    Happy Day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Assalamu alaikum Mona :),

    hope you're doing fine.I saw that you and your sister started a new blog.I haven't have time to visit it yet,but I'll do it in the future,because I'm a big fun of walking.

    Have a nice rest of the week.

    Mwah :)!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mistika. Yea! Thanks.

    David. Thank you.

    Jasmina, Yea, check it out inshaAllah, thanks. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!