March 22, 2009

Mom's Day



Yesterday was Mother's Day here, and early in the morning my kids were whispering stuff to E and shhing each other about something and by early evening I figured everyone forgot. Then E came in and surprised me with a yummy cake and a card. The kids made me cute "I love you Mom" cards and sang me a song! It was precious. Alhamdulillah the whole thing was really sweet and the cake was too. It was chocolate cake with coffee flavored cream. I should have taken a photo before we attacked it!

7 comments:

  1. So cute Masha'allah! Happy Mothers day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww masAllah!!! how CUTE!

    ReplyDelete
  3. MashaAllah, that was sweet... make you love the little ones even more!

    Cake looks very yummy.....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mona, you are so lucky masha'Allah...you know I think your kids are the cutest!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. dont show me this cake. im too hungry

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks everyone!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!