February 25, 2009

TotLol


Safiyah Loves this one.
If you have kids that like to watch online videos on YouTube, like mine, you might also worry about what could pop up on any search they do there. I found a kid friendly alternative. TotLol. It's good for preschoolers and up. They have Disney stuff, Sesame street, Funny animal videos, Bear in the Big Blue House. and other little kid shows.

The videos are taken from youtube but here I can let Zayneb search, say, Big Comfy Couch and not worry about her clicking on something else.They don't have a tonne of videos but plenty to entertain your little one for a bit.

7 comments:

  1. Never heard of this one... will definitely check it out as mine watch enough You Tube...

    ReplyDelete
  2. that's a good idea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dang, I forgot I was going to show this to K the other day. Inshallah tonight!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This video made me smile!! Thanks soo much!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yea it's a cute site, and Kermit up there w/ the girl is adorable. I love at the end she goes "I love you"

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aw, Mona,that was so cute, brought back memories....thanks...made me smile. Cookie monster! lol I have the Rainbow Connection by Kermit on my pod.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Priceless.

    Now we just need some "School House Rock" and we'll be set!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!