February 19, 2009

A Bit of Shopping

This morning, I went to go find a gift for a friend around 11:30 am and most of the stores hadn't opened yet, so I killed some time and walked to the end of the road of shops and got this cute little note pad for my purse and this box of papers from a stationary store. Yea it's not real Sanrio but it has the image of THE KITTY!


So then I walked back and picked up a rose colored scarf for my friend and the eyeshadow palette in this pretty gift bag. I loved this eggplant colored scarf but I had to tear off some lame-o plastic flowers. I also got some nice cheap make-up....the pigments on the eye shadows are surprisingly nice and the gloss is smooth and non sticky. The blush turned out kinda bronzer-ish but it's ok...All together the 3 were like 15LE. *oh yea edited to add: The scarf's tag said "Miss Dior" because, yea the house of Dior makes hijabs in Egypt for 25LE.

My feet are killing cause my shoes didn't turn out to be very comfortable and the road is all uneven and broken up, but I will suffer for shopping.

9 comments:

  1. Haha, I suffer for shopping all the time too! Great stuff though...wanna do my shopping?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh, you DO have the house of Dior, there! LOL I'm sure the houses of Chanel and Gucci are right around the corner too... gotta love those scarves

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha I love the house of Dior you need to send me some hahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mashallah cute stuff, Mona!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Asalaamu `alaikum

    Awwww, i LUV "hello kitty"!! Sweet haul, masha'Allah!!

    LoL @ "i had to tear some lame-o flowers off"

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE hello kitty!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute notebooks. Not a bad deal!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ooohh~! I have a weakness with cute notebooks. There's quite a pile stashed in the boxes at home.

    ReplyDelete
  9. keep the flowers u could use them for some sewing with the girls!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!