December 6, 2008

What's Up

Alhamdulillah I'm feeling a whole lot better now and can function like normal person. I was able to take my abayas to the tailor but they wont be done till tomorrow, the day before Eid. Hey whatever as long as the one I want to wear Monday is ready for Eid inshaAllah.

My friend and I went out to buy supplies for the Eid party bags. Here they are, for 20 kids. Hopefully put a smile on their faces. It's not a huge deal, each one has a small toy, stickers, snacks and sweets and a juice box.

The kids and I went to our favorite gift shop tonight where they spent their saved up cash on toys. I got cute ballet flats for the girls, but it looks like I'll have to exchange Safiyah's for a bigger size. I picked up this bag and bag charm for my friend, I really hope she likes it. Best part is, I almost filled up another one of their free gift cards on this trip alone! Shopping does have it's perks.


We played toys when we got home and watched Mr. Magorium's Wonder Imporium for the second time today. It's a fun movie and the kids loved the imagery. They're probably dreaming of it now.

InshaAllah we'll be fasting tomorrow, the day of 'Arafa, so we'll get them up to eat before fajr inshaAllah.

Eid Mubarak Everyone!

6 comments:

  1. I love the goody bag idea, it's really neat!
    So glad you're feeling better too.
    Eid Mubarak to you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY!

    I am glad your feeling better! May Allah accept your Ibadah this Day in shaa Allah...

    Eid mubarak in shaa Allah to you too!

    Have fun xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Alhamdulilah you're feeling better! Eid Mubarak inshallah!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks you guys, JazakumAllah Khair.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Masha Allah pretty gifts ...... Happy to know u r well Alahamdulillah ....:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. oooh, love the gift bags!! what a sweet idea, masAllah.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!