November 24, 2008

The Weekend

So my Dad came and spent a couple of days with us. It was good to see him and the kids were having fun with all the grampa stories, games and tickles. Look at these pretty chocolates Dad brought me.

Fancy.

So we went to our favorite place for dinner, The guys had T bones and I had the chicken schnitzel. The kids had pizza. Anyone looking for good food and variety in Hurghada, Bulls is the place. Now everyone in my immediate family has dined with us there.


After that we walked for while at the promenade. Burned off some of those dinner calories. We can fix that, just have some coffee and Cinnabons.


Alhamdulillah it was a nice visit. Maybe we'll go see him in Alex on Eid break, we'll see.

9 comments:

  1. those chocolates look yum!

    glad you had a nice time :) so sweet ma shaa Allah

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooh, delicious chocolates

    ReplyDelete
  3. ok those chocolates look almost too good to eat. And now I want Cinnabon!!!

    Glad you had a good visit.

    ReplyDelete
  4. those chocs look like fancy tiles!!!

    and youre going to Alex? NO Fair.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I want some of those chocs girl!!!! You're teasing me !

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks you guys but sorry too late...chocolate's all gone. I shared with the kids. Why? they don't know the difference between good European chocolate and waxy Egyptian stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yummylicious Chocs...wow.

    Looks like you guys had an amazing time!

    I rarely comment because I always have the same thing to say but thought I'd let you know: i really enjoy the pictures you post! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. The chocolates are so cute! I'm glad you had a good time!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh yea Ange, not sure if we will go, maybe if E can get time off.

    Miss Specs, thanks!

    Muslimahh, yea they were really pretty and like little works of art...IN MY MOUTH!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!