November 25, 2008

This Post Has Been Brought To You By The Lettter F


Tag Time...

The rules...
List 10 things that you like that begin with a certain letter. Khadra picked F for me using random.org. Easy Peasy.

  1. Family.. gotta love 'em. Honestly my sister and brother are 2 of my best friends.
  2. Friends..The best thing in the world.
  3. Faith...Most important.
  4. Fashion..Yes you can love fashion and be hijabi...it's ok, really.
  5. Fun/Funny people. A good sense of humor is the best characteristic someone can have.
  6. Faces..I love to study different faces. It fascinates me, we all have 2 eyes a nose and mouth and still everyone looks different.
  7. Furry friends...I love animals.
  8. Freebies. 'nuff said.
  9. Food! Who doesn't?
  10. Flowers. Roses are best but I love all kinds of blooms.
Feel free to do this tag if you want...I'll pick a letter for you if you wish.

6 comments:

  1. The title made me go all :o..then the post made me go all :D

    There. Couldn't have said it in words. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol had to breathe a sigh of relief after reading the post. way to throw us off with the title!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha Misspecs, I gotcha.

    MJ It actually didn't dawn on me but I'm laughing at the thought of you thinking "what happened to Mona?"

    ReplyDelete
  4. The letter F loll great title Mona :) I rally thought the letter F was a character, a company or something looll. Didn't know you could come up with so many great things for one letter :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Naseem11:09 PM

    lol i thought "freebies" said furbies..you know the lil robot furry bird toy things..i was like "oh...how...odd..."

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hijabee, thanks. That's so funny, you mean when they said that on sesame street you thought that?

    Naseem, hee furbies are pretty weird to me, not even on the top 1000 things I like.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!