November 20, 2008

Bucket List



Jessy tagged me, the rules:
"Simply state any number of goals you want to achieve in the next 8-10 years. Let them be small goals, big goals, silly goals. It is always nice to think about a bucket list, write it down, and share it. But most importantly, tag others to do the same when you are done."
I'm gonna go ahead and make it a true Bucket List, things I want to do before I kick the bucket, although I don't like that expression because it insinuates suicide. In other words, stuff I wanna do before I die. Everything on this list is InshaAllah (God willing).
  • Go on Omra and Hajj
  • See my kids grown, and happy, productive good people.
  • Visit my brother in Dubai
  • Visit my sister in Riyadh
  • Be a healthier me
  • See a real change for the better in Egypt
  • See Tokyo, Paris and London.
  • Cross country road trip across the US
  • Earn a place in Jennah (Paradise/Heaven)
I tag anyone who feels like doing it!

9 comments:

  1. ya rab ! Insha Allah you will do them all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. im totaly going to post that

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you get to do everything on your list :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cross country road trip across the US has been on my list for the longest while! Maybe I should focus on one goal every year and try to achieve it otherwise I just keep on adding more goals to my list and nothing really gets done. Hope you have more luck :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good luck to you Mona!That trip across the U.S.A. is on my list,too :)!Anyways not in the near future.For a trip like this you really have to organize well you time and start saving some pretty good money :).But I think it's quite possible to do.

    Wishing you the best of the best :)!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hijabee, sounds like a plan!

    Natasha, You're so right, It's a lot of planning, there's so much to see. THanks:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. insha Allah you'll achieve everything on your list...
    I'll be doing a similar post on my blog insha Allah..
    Thanks dear!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Umelbanat, great and thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!