November 10, 2008

Beauty Loot And Randomness

Wasn't I just talking about perfumes? My husband brought me a new one on a business trip, MashaAllah. Gotta love Duty Free! Escada Incredible Me. Now that's a perfume with some confidence. I love the bottle so much. It's a great scent with some vanilla and sandalwood notes, two of my favorites.

Some random stuff:
  • Several days a go, hot oil splashed on my foot while cooking and while it doesn't hurt anymore, there's a red mark that looks like a heart.
  • I slept just 2 hours and I'm waiting for Safiyah to go to school so I can go back to bed sweet bed!
  • I might be baking bread with my neighbor today or tomorrow (hope it's tomorrow, I wanna sleeeeeep)
  • I'm exited cause UmmTravis might come visit me next week, InshaAllah!
Gotta go help the kid get ready...later!

16 comments:

  1. aww, masAllah what a sweet gift!

    ReplyDelete
  2. insha allah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    lol about the "heart-burn" hahaha

    but not funny u were hurt

    by the way - I added those stupid blog reactions to my blog and it says it is added, but its not showing up?!?!?!?! any trick or what?

    ReplyDelete
  3. oooh, love the perfume!
    Sorry to hear about the burn.

    Have fun with Umm travis!
    :]

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love Duty-Free too :-) Enjoy your lovely gift

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love Duty-Free too :-) Enjoy your lovely gift

    ReplyDelete
  6. UmmTravis, I don't know...are you sure you saved the settings? I'm not sure I like the reactions feature, but I thought it could be good for people who don't want to comment but I also don't want to discourage comments.

    Thanks hfm! InshaAllah.

    Washi, thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey if you have to have a mark at least its a cute one! And I'm jealous you and Umm Travis are getting together!! :( Nobody lives around me!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks Hijabee, alhamdulillah.

    Muslimahh, say inshaAllah! She lives 5 hours away so not really around me.

    ReplyDelete
  9. yay more perfume!! Haven't smelt it yet but looks amazing. That and Escada rocks my socks...

    enjoyyy!! And sorry about your 'heart-burn'

    LOL =P

    ReplyDelete
  10. S&S, Thanks, the heart is getting lighter alhamdulillah.

    ReplyDelete
  11. random fact: one of my nieces is name safiyah (spelled safiyye). so lovely!

    i love pj's, as per your other post.

    those girls are so cute mA!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Shawna, I love the name so much, I have to do a post on name spellings.
    Yes Pj's are the best. Alhamdulillah.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Yum, I love perfume. My current obsession is Daisy by Marc Jacobs. I also like perfume that smells like food but I haven't found any that last very long.

    <3, Dayna

    ReplyDelete
  14. Dayna, speaking of food scents, you reminded me of Vanilla Feilds! That takes me right back to 18 yrs old.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!