October 20, 2008

To Do This Week.


I figured if I put up a blog post saying I'll do these, it would be harder for me to procrastinate, knowing the keen eyes of the readers are watching. I'll cross them out as I do them, humor me, and pretend to care.

  1. Organize and purge that huge mess of stuff that's supposed to be "storage". (most scary task, half a day at least!)
  2. Switch out all the summer clothes for winter stuff, its getting chilly and the kids need long sleeves. (I love the cooler weather so I can wear fuzzy slippers and my big robe. I can also experiment with 2 scarves.)
  3. Reorganize closet & drawers. I promised myself when we'd get the bedroom furniture, I wouldn't let it get out of hand and by God I wont!
  4. Wipe ceiling fans from the muck that we haven't seen all summer because they've been on constantly thus only appearing as a grayish blur.

15 comments:

  1. Salaam... good luck! Sounds like my life, sounds like the kinda stuff I need to do. :/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks UmmIbrahim, well then, get to gettin'! Just kidding!

    ReplyDelete
  3. my comment just got lost :-(
    My mom was here for 10 days and mommied me around to do all those things. Put on an audio book and enjoy yourself :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. i do share the "blog commitment" with you mona. if i post my daily tasks for sure it will be done, otherwise...who knows!

    good luck to your organization week!

    leandra

    ReplyDelete
  5. that sign says it all...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ohh my goodness Mona really this is pretty much my exact list!! My fans are so bad! And you should see my closet!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jessy, I bet you feel great that it's done right?

    Thanks Leandra, its the pressure!

    Lol, Ange, yea it's pretty much the usual routine around here.

    Muslimahh, lets do it together!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sounds good to me!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I feel great that it is all done, I would have probably ignored it all till next winter.

    ReplyDelete
  10. sounds like everything i have to do this weekend! i'm so not looking forward to the ceiling fan part but inshAllah I'll get it done so I won't have to do it for some time again.

    ReplyDelete
  11. The ceiling Fan part is the easiest. I like cleaning more than organizing I think...wait, no. I hate it all.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lol! Did you get anything done yesterday?

    ReplyDelete
  13. Umm..no. I work best under pressure! I still have till Saturday. I will do the fans today and spend tomorrow morning de-cluttering, inshaAllah.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Good for you, we gotta do another one of our before and after projects soon! I have so many still left. If I stay away from the computer long enough I just might get to them...hee hee...:)

    ReplyDelete
  15. I agree Eman, it helps a lot.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!