September 15, 2008

See what I do when I get some time to myself?

The kids went with E to pick up the school uniforms and books, and I couldn't fall back asleep, so blog I shall. The kids get sooo many books which I have the great pleasure of covering. It's not fun, seriously it's a 3-4 hour job man!

Like my new notebook? I bought a plain pink notebook and put the Hello Kitty stickers on to make it more visually pleasing. It just makes me smile! The stickers are so thin it looks like they're printed on the notebook. I' m using it for a household organization book. I have a section for To Do and one for recipes and menu ideas, another section for cleaning schedules.

I love me some sweet tea, I have been making it nightly as of late. It's my favorite drink, sometimes I add mint. I like it sweet and strong, I just put the sugar in the teapot and add 5 teabags, fill it with water and let it boil. Then I cool it outside the fridge for a while then refridgerate. I always pour a cup to put in the freezer to chill faster.

I gotta go do the dishes, get them out of the way. It makes cooking iftar way easier when the sink is cleared. Today it's roasted chicken and potatoes, peas, rice, salad and cream of mushroom soup. I don't know if I'll make any dessert today they're still amar el deen (apricot pudding) from last night.

2 comments:

  1. Mmmm...apricot pudding...sounds good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea, alhamdulillah it is, but I'd put too much sugar I think.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!