July 31, 2008

A Quick Hey

Salamualaikum blogosphere! I'll be back blogging regularly soon, maybe when school starts(mid Sept.), maybe before that with Ramadan. Ramadan! I love Ramadan, just about a month away now! Summer's been good alhamdulillah, but I am looking forward to the structure and routine that school brings. Safiyah's supposed to start this year so it'll be weird to be home alone during the day. If by weird I mean wonderful...sigh.

Here's a new site for Muslims, check it out inshaAllah. BuildMyIslam

4 comments:

  1. As-salaamu'alaykum wa Rahmatu Llahi wa Barakatu Mona,

    Great to hear from you! Insha'Allah your Ramadaan will be wonderful, and please, please keep me in your prayers.

    Jazaki'Allahu khair for the new site, insha'Allah I shall check it out right now.

    Wa'alaykum as-salaam
    Love Farhana

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alaikum alsalam Farhana, Thanks for checking in...Your in my duaas. Salams.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its a beautiful site Mashallah.
    May Allah reward you for your work, AMEEN.

    Maryam

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Salam Maryam, NO, it's not my site, it was set up by a relative of mine. Hope that clears it up.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!