December 9, 2007

Slogan me!

I got this from Alienbea!

Mamamona, Take Me Away.

Enter a word for your own slogan:

Generated by the Advertising Slogan Generator, for all your slogan needs. Get more mamamona slogans.



I love this one.

8 out of 10 Owners who Expressed a Preference said Their Cats Preferred Mamamona.

Enter a word for your own slogan:

Generated by the Advertising Slogan Generator, for all your slogan needs. Get more mamamona slogans.



This is a good one for the blog.

I Want My Mamamona.

Enter a word for your own slogan:

Generated by the Advertising Slogan Generator, for all your slogan needs. Get more mamamona slogans.



I can't stop clicking sloganize!

6 comments:

  1. Unique Muslimah3:17 AM

    LOL, i tried some mamamona, and I laughed so hard! I'm going to do that again tomorrow when I come back from work, and maybe put one on my blog :D hahaha, I can't stop clicking on the sloganise either! :D Thanks for this sweetie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, Unique, addictive and fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What is a sloganise?? Please let me know what is so funny?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hosam, Type something into the space, your name perhaps, then click Generate. It will take you to a page with a slogan, to keep getting new slogans click "Sloganize" on the left on that page...endless fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Unique Muslimah1:47 AM

    i'm going to have to save it to my faves and come back to it later, it's distracting me from work :P I'll see if it comes up with something nice, maybe I'll add the slogan to my blog, hehe! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Unique, Distracting it is.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!