November 14, 2007

Tag, Your it!



I have been tagged by UmLayla/The Egyptians Wife for a nablopomo meme. No, it's not laziness on my part. When your tagged, your tagged!

Here's what you gotta do:
1. Link to the person that tagged you, and post the rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 random and/or weird facts about yourself.
3. Tag 7 random people at the end of your post, and include links to their blogs.
4. Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

My seven things:

1. I can't eat mango, guava, or cantaloupe. People CONSTANTLY tell me to just try it!
2. I crack my knuckles, all three, wrists, ankles, knees elbows, back in 2 places, neck....
3. My phone ring tone goes between either Hotel California, by the Eagles or Take on me by A-ha
4. A few jobs I had as a teenager were working in the lingerie dept. of Sears, refill person at a buffet restaurant, secretary at an Acura dealership and sales at Rag Shop(craft store)
5. I'm kind of a grammar/spelling Nazi.
6. I'm more than a little bit obsessed with the TV show LOST. See just typing LOST makes me happy. LOST!
7. Coloring and vacuuming is therapeutic to me.

I tag:
AlienBea
Safa
Cairo Gal
Unique Muslimah
Safiya
Daisy/Saudi Stepford Wife
Sobia

3 comments:

  1. Salaam Alaikum,
    I love A-ha too and I've done the tag.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey,Thanks for playing along!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm working on the tag....thanks for thinking of me.....

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!