November 9, 2007

Interview Meme

1. What kind of soap is in your bathtub right now? Fa berry something or other body wash.

2. Do you have any watermelon in your refrigerator? No, watermelon isn't in season. I have a watermelon jolly rancher in my purse though.

3. What would you change about your living room? It needs a plant and I want to think of a way to cover/hide unsightly wires.

4. Are the dishes in your dishwasher clean or dirty?Dishwasher? HA!

5. What is in your fridge? Lots of stuff. Milk, Pepsi, various sandwich making stuff. eggs, jelly,OJ (not Simpson)

6. White or wheat bread? White.

7. What is on top of your refrigerator? A wicker basket for kids art stuff, Monopoly Jr.(thanks O) A caddy with drawers for medicine.

8. What color or design is on your shower curtain? It's beige with a green design.

9. How many plants are in your home? Zero, but I want one or two. What's low maintenance? 10. Is your bed made right now? MADE!

11. Comet or Soft Scrub? Comet, not that they have it here, but the same thing. Soft Scrub's for fancy people.

12. Is your closet organized? I don't currently have one. but clothes are folded..for the moment. (Bea, feeling you on the partial lack of furnishings) There isn't closets in the wall here.

13. Can you describe your flashlight? We should have one, but don't.

14. Do you drink out of glass or plastic most of the time at home? Plastic.

15. Do you have iced tea made in a pitcher right now? No. ..And I resent the implication that for some reason, I need to. I have nothing against Iced tea, it's my favorite beverage, but I don't have to have it ready in a pitcher at any given time, all right?! ;)

16. If you have a garage, is it cluttered?No Garage, but if I did, I'm sure it would be cluttered. This interview is judgemental. Who wrote it? Martha Stewart?

17. Curtains or blinds? Curtains.

18. How many pillows do you sleep with? 2, one under and one to hug.

19. Do you sleep with any lights on at night? Just the bathroom, but I shut my bedroom door at night now cause Mishmish thinks its fun to play with my hair or feet while I sleep.

20. How often do you vacuum? Everyday lately, I find it's easier to run the vacuum daily than to let the dust, sand, crumbs sit a day or two.

21. Standard toothbrush or electric? Standard, but I've always been enamored by electric toothbrushes. I never tried one, but I bet they give you that "just from the dentist feeling".

22. What color is your toothbrush? Light blue

23. Do you have a welcome mat on your front porch? I used to, but it's gone. I think someone thought it meant: You are "WELCOME" to this little rug. I don't have a porch either.

24. What is in your oven right now? A frying pan with oil in it that has no place right now.

25. Is there anything under your bed? Yea, tons. It's the kind you use for storage.

26. Chore you hate doing the most? The dishes, See #4.

27. What retro items are in your home? Retro? This computer's on the brink of being retro.

28. Do you have a separate room that you use as an office? Negative.

29. How many mirrors are in your home? One, in the bathroom. We have a big hand mirror we keep in the living room, that's it.

30. Do you have any hidden emergency money around your home? No.

31. What color are your walls? Living room is a yellowy beige with some dark green. One of the kid's rooms is 4 colors (red, yellow, purple, and blue) The rest are white.

32. Do you keep any kind of protection weapons in your home? No, man.

33. What does your home smell like right now? Downy. I just read that you can make wannabe Febreeze by putting some Downy with water in a spray bottle. I've gone nuts with it.

34. Favorite candle scent? Vanilla, or Apple.

35. What kind of pickles (if any) are in your refrigerator right now? We have pickled vegetables, like "mekhalil" but no pickles as in pickled cucumbers.

36. What color is your favorite Qur'an? It's blue, "The Noble Reading" Transliteration and Commentary by T.B. Irving.

37. Ever been on your roof? Nope.

38. Do you own a stereo? Yea, it just sits there.

39. How many TVs do you have? One.

40. How many house phones? Two.

41. Do you have a housekeeper? Yea, Tony Danza's cleaning the bathroom right now. (I'm rolling my eyes so hard, I'm gonna have to make an appt. with an optometrist.)

42. What style do you decorate in? I don't know, whatever I like, it's casual.

43. Do you like solid colors in furniture or prints? Solids.

44. Is there a smoke detector in your home? Nu-uh.

45. In case of fire, what are the items in your house which you'd grab if you only could make one quick trip? Probably, this big accordion file that has important papers in it & some old photo albums.

3 comments:

  1. Salaam;

    Loved your answers! I hadn't heard about the Downy before (making mental note to go buy Downy!). This is totally unrelated, but I love the pictures of you and your family on your Flickr account! Beautiful Mama Mona and her beautiful children, masha'Allah. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, thanks Bea, I too peek at your pics sometimes too. A1 and A2 are adorable and I wish I could knit/crochet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous4:31 AM

    Nice post.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!