March 2, 2007

Tag

1- Given the choice of anyone in the world, whom would you want as your dinner guest? As your close friend? As your lover? Dinner Guest...Oprah, Close friend....Julia Roberts...Lover? 3yb el Kalam da!

2- Would you be willing to reduce your life expectancy by five years to become extremely attractive? I guess that depends on how long I have to live, but assuming the average life expectancy, sure.

3- Would you rather spend a month on vacation with your parents or put in overtime at your current job for four weeks without extra compensation? I don't have a job, per say, I stay at home, but I would miss my husband and kids too much. Could they come?

4- When did you last cry by yourself? In front of another person? Alone... about "Through the Years" by Kenny Rogers. (cheesy I know) In front of another person...In front of Dawood when explaining this.
5- If 100 people your age were chosen at random, how many do you think you'd find leading a more satisfying life than yours? I'd say maybe 20 tops.

6- If you had the choice of one intimate soul mate and no other close friends, or of no such soul mate and many friends and acquaintances, which would you choose?I don't know that soul mates exist, but I'd chose many friends.

7- Do you think your friends would agree with one another about the kind of person you are? Yea, I'm an open book.


8- Would you prefer to be blind or deaf? I suppose I have to choose one. Deaf.

9-Which of your current friends do you feel will still be important to you ten years from now? Beata, Gillian.


10- If you could mould to your liking your memories of any past experience, would you do so? No.

12- If you were happily married, and then met someone you felt was certain to always bring you deeply passionate, intoxicating love, would you leave your spouse? Not a chance.

13- Relative of the population at large, How do you rate your physical attractiveness? Your intelligence? Your personality? Average on all three.

14- If you could script the basic plot for the dream you will have tonight, what would the story be? A whole fun filled day spent with all my family and friends.

15- While out one day, you are surprised to see your father holding hands with someone who is clearly his lover, he begs you not to say anything to your mother. How would you respond? What if your mother later told you that she was going crazy thinking that your father was having an affair yet knew it was just her imagination? Of course I would, but they've divorced anyway.

16- If you had to spend the next 2 years inside a small but fully provisioned Antarctic shelter with one other person, whom would you like to have with you? My husband.

17- You become involved romantically but after 6 months realize you need to end the relationship. If you were certain the person would commit suicide if you were to leave and were also certain you could not be happy with the person, what would you do? I'm pretty sure no one would kill themselves over me but I'd try to find them a suitable match.

18- What was your most enjoyable dream? It involved a rainbow sky, and a roller coaster. Your worst nightmare? A weird short bald man who appeared before me everywhere I went.

20- Would you like your spouse to be both smarter and more attractive than you are? Sure, why not?

21- You discover that your wonderful one-year-old child is, because of a mix-up at the hospital, not yours. Would you want to exchange the child to try and correct the mistake? Yes, but would like updates and pictures of the other child.

22- When did you last sing to yourself? To someone else? All the time... Never

23- Which sex do you think has it easier in our culture? Have you ever wished you were of the opposite sex? Men have it easier. Nope!

24- What are your most compulsive habits? Do you regularly struggle to break these habits? Lip biting. No

25- Would you enjoy spending a month of solitude in a beautiful natural setting? Food and shelter would be provided but you would not see another person. I'd like to but worried I would get scared all alone. So I guess no.

26- If you knew you would die of an incurable disease within 3 months, would you allow yourself to be frozen within the week if you knew it would give you a modest chance of being revived in 1,000 years and living a greatly extended life? No Way!

27- You are invited to a party that will be attended by many fascinating people you have never met. Would you want to go if you had to go by yourself? Sure.

28- If you were at a friend's house for thanksgiving dinner and you found a dead cockroach in your salad, what would you do? Show it to whoever came with me so we could laugh/talk about it later, then refrain from eating.

29- If someone you love deeply is brutally murdered and you know the identity of the murderer, who unfortunately is acquitted of the crime. Would you seek revenge? As in killing them myself? No.

1 comment:

  1. You wouldn't seek personal revenge? Hmmmm....that makes it very difficult to include u among my list of close and personal.....

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!