March 19, 2007

Diaper free is the way to be!

I am SO happy! This is really huge! Safiyah is TOILET TRAINED!! WHOOOHOOO! Moms, you understand right? Alhamdulillah, it is so great!! No more changing diapers! No more buying diapers! No more carrying them around, I can now go out, sans bag if I want to! Safiyah is awesome. She picked it up in a day and now even does #2's in the toilet! (no little plastic potty to wash) We are so proud of her and she's so proud of herself. Even when we were out today at Cinnabon she asked to go even though I put a "just in case" diaper on her. Alhamdullilah! It's such a relief. I was so dreading this and had been putting it off till it got warmer and thankfully she got it quick! We rewarded her with praise and a peice of candy at first, now just the praise since we're out of candy. It worked. Yay!

5 comments:

  1. WOOHOO! When I toilet trained my kids, their pay off was a glass of juice or pop...(so I could make them pee again!!) LOL!! Oh ya....and lots of clapping and whistling and saying....YAY!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh happy day! I can't wait until my youngest is potty trained! Urgh, I'm sick to death of it. And next month I'm taking him off the bottle inshallah and putting him on milk! So, no more formula to buy..yee hah! h ha hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, it is wonderful! She loves the clapping and yays! Sobia, hope it's an easy transition, one less thing to buy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so proud of you and of course Safiya,she's very smard mashaa Allah,she want to be like the rest of kids,tell her don't you like how nice you smell and all your clothes fit from behind.keep up the good work

    Mom

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!