February 6, 2007

International visits, search refrences

Today's a pretty good day so far. I actually got up earlier than I have been lately. 9 am. School starts up again Saturday so it'll be back to the 5:30 am alarm again, oh joy! Dawood's having a friend over today so I'll probably make fried chicken and fries later.

Been getting a wide variety of visitors, country-wise. Let's see...
US, Egypt, UAE, Saudi, UK, Netherlands, Poland, Australia, Canada, Kuwait, Italy, Switzerland Korea, Jordan, and Norway. I love it!

Some recent searches that led people here...

"Sawaris"
"laryngitis whisper"
"mombar big"
"blog + Living in Hurghada"
"oh yea"
"Lucy's Love shack"
"Little Mosque"
"Mona+Eid"
"Origami Stars"
"Clinton obama"
"mamamona at yahoo.com"
"lucky star"
"sometimes sobia"
"how to make lucky stars"
"link:http://www.islamicclothing.org/"

My fave is "oh yea". OH YEA!

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!