January 25, 2007

A-whoohoo!

I'm kinda hyper today. Drank 3 bowl-like mugs full of coffee. Alhamdullilah, one of the great things about Egypt, you can fix just about anything. The coffee machine we got from the US that had a blown fuse...Fixed! We also get torn backpacks sewn like new for like a pound. Shoe strap ripped? No problem! You can even have an electrician change an appliance to the correct voltage. It really is great. People don't have that "throw away" mentality that is prevalent in the US.

I might be the last person to know about this site but it's so cool! On Peekvid you can watch TV shows and movies without searching through Youtube for the available episodes/movies. I watched the 2 episodes of "Little Mosque on the Prarie", a new Canadian comedy show about a community of Muslims living in a small Canadian town. It's a little funny. Anyway, I love Peekvid 'cause now I can watch Ugly Betty!

1 comment:

  1. OH I'm gonna find my way over there!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!