January 22, 2007

Alhamdulillah

Thankfully the virus seems to have been eliminated!
Took forever but the computer seems to be working fine now.

Hmm, what's new... We are on mid year break now till Feb 10, its going by too fast. Hope we get to go to Damanhour& Alex before school starts up again. My mom is here visiting, it's nice having her company.

Random Thoughts ahead:

Anyone know what makes your watch face get foggy? I don't wear it washing dishes or in the shower, just when I'm out so I don't get it.

My mom brought the kids some candy canes. (Gotta love clearanced holiday candy!) They brought back memories of me and my brother seeing who could get theirs' pointiest and stirring them in tea. Now my kid's are doing the pointy candy cane contest!

What do you all think of Hillary in 08? Obama? I like Obama cause he's young, fresh and honest, but I would love to see a woman president in office. Then again the US needs to get off the Bush/Clinton thing.

Who else thinks Martha Stewart, while very talented at what she does has bad people skills? It drives me mad! She always gets mad if the guest makes a small mess and asks inappropriate questions about money. Right??

4 comments:

  1. Of my choices, Obama or Edwards. Edwards is more experienced, but Obama is new blood, and we need a serious overhaul in Washington. If I really had my way, Dennis Kucinich (sp) would be the next president.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My sister and I used to do the pointiest candy cane thing, too. :)

    Maybe it's the change of temperature making your watch face foggy? Like with glasses, you know?

    I'd much rather vote for Obama than Hillary!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous10:14 AM

    The watch...um something to do with the humidity...idunno

    Would like to see more of Obama to see what he's all about before deciding...

    I remember you winning at the pointy candy cane game mones, didnt have the will power then...

    Thats so cool that you can fix anything...Can you fix cellulite? LOL

    I will sign as Basha 2 today.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You r right about Martha:)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!