December 28, 2006

EID MUBARAK EVERYONE!

So Eid's the day after tomorrow and so far we're just having a kids party, my 2 neighbor friends and I. Tomorrow, I gotta:
~buy party supplies & groceries
~bake brownies & chocolate chip cookies
~decorate the apartment
~clean said apartment
Sooo, I thought I'd wish you all a Eid mubarak early, tonight. Have a good one people!



Alhamdullilah, we got the stuff from America so everyone has new clothes for Eid. Wonderful family and friends helped to get this stuff to us. So kind of everyone that helped supply me with coffee, makeup, magazines and Old Navy goodness. The December issue of InStyle is calling me but I promised myself that I wouldn't crack it open till I finished the pile of dishes. Allure will be my reward for finishing 2 loads of laundry tomorrow. I'm cool like that.

The kids made "Happy Eid" signs today with the crayons my mom sent them...They've never seen 94 crayons in one box...it truely is a thing of beauty. Thanks mommy!

2 comments:

  1. ha ha ..how fun! Eid Mubarak to you too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!